WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SoulTalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SoulTalk > Topics

Subject: I love you
Replies: 0 Views: 531

y.n0t 21.12.09 - 09:38am
I want you to kill me.. I want you to love me.. Coz i love you.. I want you to cuddle me.. Coz am your small queen, and the childhood marks still drawing on my body and on my appearances, I love you.. And i love the way that you use in lovin me, i love your style in express about your tough jealousy.. I love you to be jealous.. You dont have any idea how much i could fly with happiness inside me.. When i hear you shout Stop it, or dont look at him, or who is that? And for whom is that rose?.. I love you.. And i lovd your look at me. I love how much you yearn to me.. And how much i longin for you.. I love the Love for you. And love the death on you poems and on your books for you..!! I love you.. And i wish i could continue compose this semphony.. Coz i need you with me to continue it.. You.. My wonderful musician.. My soulmate.. My future space... Believe me, i wana annoye the time, the place and the people.. Coz i wana live the life that i want.. I want a special time for me., and a special place gathers just us. I want to vanish the people from the exsistence.. To let you just in my road.. I want the life for us. For you and for me.. And for us Death will surrender.. And will forget us then let us forever inlove. Nancy *

* SoulTalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SoulTalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search