WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SoulTalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SoulTalk > Topics

Subject: Not enough anything
Replies: 0 Views: 650

jolian29 13.12.10 - 10:50am
I been always criticised about my way in dissecting, as they say, the human existance into a body, mind, heart, and soul. They always criticised my way in addressing the needs of each part alone, rather than taking the need of our being as a whole. The way i see it, is that im being blamed for not taking the shortcut, and trying to adventure my way through the long hard road. I just cant stop being amazed how people never feel bored of asking others to do what everyone else do, and they wont ever find any meaning in calling for others to make their own choices, paint and color their own life, the way they want, and not just make us another copy of the same picture that everyone else have, where the choices are only limited to changing frames, i.e, names, places, tags. . . Etc. They find no joy in trying get out of the main steam and hold for a while, think, watch, and decide what other roads they can take. Its kinda a rule, be like us, or we will have to put you in a box and let no one see you, for you are just a disease that might spread out. But im decided to make it a rule for myself to respect what others choose to believe and do, as long as they respect this same rule. My way in looking for the satisfaction of the needs of body, the needs of mind, the needs of heart, and soul, is nothing but an adventure to find the absolute frame, where all needs gonna be satisfied fully, may this frame be a woman, a journey, a creative living or anythin else. How about finding a woman, whom your body wont desire no one else, your mind would be occupied with no one else, and your heart is no longer yours, its hers, and the soul wont stop flying to every sky with her. . . Magic? Dream? A no way desire? I have to say yes, but how about coming so close to it? How about enjoying the life living this search for the ultimate satisfaction? How about findin me, all about me, while looking around for her eyes?. . . Maxim. *

* SoulTalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SoulTalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search