WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SoulTalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SoulTalk > Topics

Subject: The small queen..
Replies: 1 Views: 270

y.n0t 14.09.09 - 04:15pm
You or the m0on?? Who do I love? You or it..? You're the lady of the pasSive p0emz and the beautifull girl for this century.. And the small queen of love .. And It's the master of the violent night and the bl0om of darknesS.. And it's the mem0ry of true l0ve.. Frankly.. I love you and I love it to0.. But your l0ve in my heart gr0wing up m0re than it's auth0rty about wish time.. Do you remember that day? All of them sh0wed to you how much do they love you..and how much they care ab0ut you while I was the l0nely one that sitting behind this utm0st circle. I d0nt kn0w who is the nearest to you.? Is it me who is so far or they? They were cr0wded ar0und you and they were fighting in indirect way ab0ut who will win you first? Because they will win you n0w or later.. And they will celbarate in you h0lding up the cups that full of bl0od which flew fr0m your br0ken heart.. Fr0m your freed0m. Even though I was very calm other wise I wished in that m0ment to c0me and h0ld you and to escape with you to your happinesS land, because the sun still rises everyday and we stand up everyday leaving our incubuses in the cradle of mem0ry. (Transelated p0em sent to me in c0llage by x bf) *

jolian29 14.09.09 - 08:08pm
What makes the air of this topic so heavy to breath is that it is your x bf.. . His words sound so true, i could see him sitting back there quiet thinking bout you. . . Guess its all bout our wrong choices, bout how we let life mislead us sometimes. . . But its only one life to do. . . And it must be done the right way, your right way. *

* SoulTalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SoulTalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search