WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SoulTalk - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SoulTalk > Topics

Subject: If I were her..
Replies: 0 Views: 399

y.n0t 25.10.09 - 01:05pm
If I were her.. I would touch the sun for you.. Make my soul bright your road.. If I were her.. I would bring the moon for your birthday in march.. Takin you between my arms.. Dance with you so slow.. Taste you m0re and more.. If I were her.. I would hold up your pains.. Throw them to the closest sea.. Touch softly your cheeck.. And remove that bitter salty tear.. Hugging you so tight with no fear.. If I were her.. I should be proud to have you here.. I would feel flatterd if you were just lookin at me.. I must be the luckiest lady.. All will envy me.. Coz i own the most handsome man ever.. If I were her.. I would be happy if i carry your sadness mountains instead of you do.. Stay all night long starin you.. Takin care of you..let you sleep on my warm chest.. Let you feel safe so deep.. If I were her.. I w0uld steal all people's h0pe and give it to your heart.. Make it shines again.. My poor beloved.. Wana touch you inside.. Let you feel peace which you never kn0wn near.. If I were her. . I must be so tempted. . How you walk.. How you speak. . How you smile.. And how you touch.. All would make me so tempted.. If I were her.. I would be so eager every m0rning to wake you up.. Kiss your fordhead then tell you I love You.. Nancy *

* SoulTalk Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SoulTalk

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search